1. The Dashboard in the upper part monitors Lock Power Ratings, Access Events and overall System Status/Health. It also provides a list of devices registered to your account, a list of authorized users and on the right a scrolling timeline of recent events. From this main page you can quickly and easily tab over to add Users, Devices, Locations, Manage 3rd Party Integrations etc. etc. On the far right is a drop-down menu to Manage your account from an Administrator perspective establishing members and roles which allows you to partition the management of our platform by location (Manager), groups of locations (Regional Manager), all the way down to a single device (Tenant).
Access Tab – Adding Users & Guests
1. Under the Access Tab you will enter both Users and Guests that will have access to your property(s) along with specific devices, locations and schedules for when they have access. Under this tab is where you will also be able to quickly and easily establish the following;
a. Access Schedules – allowing you to define any number of schedules that can be assigned to devices and locations with the ability to assign those by specific users or guests across a single or multiple locations in one simple action.
b.Access Exceptions – such as Holidays or other types of Exceptions to the above schedules that may be unique to your operations.
c. Import Users – allowing you to import a database of Users from a CSV file and then establish access rights and privileges for those users to access your property(s).
Please note: when Registering a Guest, we provide a Time/Date/Duration for that User Code and provide you with the ability to generate an automated e-mail under our “Advanced Tab” which will provide detailed instructions to the Guest relative to the Time/Date/Duration of their specific visit along with instructions to gain access to your property. You will only need to set this template up once and it will be automatically generated for all future guests.
Device Tab & Registration Process
1. If it’s your first device, select “Register Device” from the upper right-hand corner of the Dashboard as noted in the previous image. If you are adding devices to your account select the Device Tab from within the KeyinCloud Portal and then, Register Device, in the upper right hand corner.
2. From the ‘Register Device’ pop-up box, select the type of device you are registering and the device’s Model Number. Fill in the device’s Serial Number and name the device with a name of your choice. Finally, add the lock’s location from the list of locations available. If you have not already added locations, please do so from the Locations tab. Finally, click Register.
3. After clicking Register you will land on the device management page where you will be able to apply specific settings, access users, and guests, notifications etc..
4.Under this tab is where you will also be able to quickly and easily establish the following;
a. Door Groups – allowing you to assign Users to several doors in a single location or multiple locations in one simple action.
b. Common Doors – such as Pool Gates, Gym, Lobby Door, etc. etc These doors are common to all Access Users.
c. Device Schedules – allowing you to manage devices based on a specific schedule. As an example, opening the front door of a business from 9am – 5pm on specified days.
This is fairly self-explanatory where you add any number of locations to your system and then assign Devices, Access Users, Schedules, etc. within your system to those locations. As noted in the “Device Tab” overview, you could establish a Door Group across multiple locations along with a schedule allowing delivery personnel access to multiple locations on specific dates and times.
1. Under this tab is where you will also be able to filter your location based on your defined parameters such as State etc. etc.
The Integrations Tab is where you will find 3rd party integrations that are developed and updated on a regular basis.
1. Under this tab is where you will also be able to quickly and easily integrate to a wide range of 3rd party platforms. Some examples are as follows;
a. August Lock – If you want to add an August Lock to our Management platform you would merely select the August Link, logon to your August account and your device(s) would populate on our platform.
b. Airbnb – If you are an Airbnb Property owner your guests can automatically receive their Guest Code for the associated Time/Date/Duration of their stay directly from the Airbnb Reservation page. In addition, they will receive an Automated E-mail with their PIN and Access Instructions at a predetermined time that you establish in advance of their stay.
c. Vera Z-Wave Gateway – Below are screen shots of an integration with Vera where we are managing a Yale NexTouch on our platform allowing you to quickly and easily manage the device, obtain an audit trail, add users/guests etc. etc. As you will see, the symbol associated with this device depicts a cloud icon instead of a WiFi icon notifying you that this device is being managed via an API Cloud to Cloud Integration.
Below are ScreenShots depicting our ability to bring more intelligence to 3rd Party Locks such as the Yale Nextouch within our platform showing both the authorized Users along with Events, Audit trails etc.